Informatica Positioned Highest and Farthest to the Right on Ability to Execute and Completeness of Vision Axes, Respectively
- Informatica believes its continued leadership is showcased in the iPaaS market with its position as a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for five consecutive years
- Informatica feels that it offers the most comprehensive Hybrid Integration Platform (HIP) to support critical business initiatives such as delivering a comprehensive view of the customer
- According to Gartner, “By 2021, enterprise iPaaS will be the largest market segment in application integration middleware, potentially consuming the traditional software delivery model along the way.”
Redwood City, Calif. – Informatica, the enterprise cloud data management leader, today announced that Gartner, Inc., a leading IT research and advisory firm, has, for the fifth consecutive year, positioned Informatica as a Leader in its Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service1. In the 2018 report, Informatica is positioned the highest on the ability to execute axis and farthest to the right on the completeness of vision axis.
The complete report, including the Magic Quadrant graphic, was published on April 18, and is available at https://www.informatica.com/ipaas-magic-quadrant.html.
According to the Gartner report: “Today's reality is that application portfolios are now hybrid, with many organizations having to integrate multicloud environments with on-premises applications.”
In the report, “Gartner estimates that the iPaaS market continued to expand notably during 2017, approaching $1,200 million in revenue and growing approximately 70% in terms of providers’ subscription revenue when compared with 2016.”
The authors of the Gartner report recommend that, “During the next 12 months, application leaders responsible for integration should look at the providers in this Magic Quadrant when it comes to:
- Supporting line-of-business/departmental adaptive CSI, B2B, API, MAI and, increasingly, IoT projects.
- Looking for rapid and low-cost resolution of simple/medium complexity integration requirements.
- Reducing capital investments in, and ongoing operational costs for, integration technology.
- Complementing established on-premises integration middleware with platforms targeting CSI, MAI, IoT and API requirements. This, in order to implement an HIP, in the context of a bimodal integration strategy, and to support both traditional systematic and adaptive integration requirements, including the facilitation of citizen integrators where appropriate.”
In addition to being positioned highest on the ability to execute axis and farthest to the right on the completeness of vision axis in the Gartner 2018 Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service, Gartner has named Informatica a Leader in four other markets – in four Gartner Magic Quadrants*: https://www.informatica.com/lp/gartner-leadership.html.
Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services (IICS), offers an enterprise-grade iPaaS with a unified user experience across new and unique iPaaS patterns to support use cases such as data, app and API integration, B2B, MDM, Integration Hub and more, across multi-cloud and hybrid environments. It is built on a trusted, metadata rich, microservices architecture, and leverages the CLAIRE™ engine to provide AI and metadata-driven recommendations that enable companies to automate and accelerate data integration, scale faster and expand iPaaS adoption, with increased agility. Additionally, with a European data center pod, customers have more choice over location of their data when using IICS.
To learn more about Informatica’s iPaaS offerings, visit: https://www.informatica.com/products/integration-platform-as-a-service.html.
- “Informatica reimagined iPaaS with the industry’s next-generation solution through innovations that power our customers’ data-driven digital transformation at scale,” said Ronen Schwartz, senior vice president and general manager, Data Integration, Big Data and Cloud, Informatica. “These industry leading innovations include a modern user experience, a new microservices architecture and new iPaaS patterns, all powered by CLAIRE. With our new, AI-powered iPaaS, users can intelligently manage their data across multi-cloud and hybrid environments, and benefit from a flexible, cloud-based data management solution that goes beyond just application and data integration, supports all integration patterns and is built to scale at the speed of business. Our teams have worked diligently to provide our customers with the market’s leading and most advanced iPaaS, addressing the challenges that today’s enterprises face as they rethink their own data strategies.”
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Informatica is the only Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader that accelerates data-driven digital transformation. Informatica enables companies to fuel innovation, become more agile and realize new growth opportunities, resulting in intelligent market disruptions. Over the past 25 years, Informatica has helped more than 9,000 customers unleash the power of data. For more information, call +1 650-385-5000 (1-800-653-3871 in the U.S.), or visit www.informatica.com. Connect with Informatica on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
Note: Informatica, Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services and CLAIRE are trademarks or registered trademarks of Informatica in the United States and in jurisdictions throughout the world. All other company and product names may be trade names or trademarks of their respective owners.
The information provided herein is subject to change without notice. In addition, the development, release and timing of any product or functionality described today remain at the sole discretion of Informatica and should not be relied upon in making a purchasing decision, nor as a representation, warranty or commitment to deliver specific products or functionality in the future.
TopLine Strategies was not involved in the creation of this content